Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Things Going On

There is alot going on right now.

Meetings, Committees, Sports, Town Stuff, Family Stuff, Halloween Stuff, Parties, and the Holidays are right around the corner.

I really want to be recording some music, need things to mellow out a bit first.

Saw a teenager I know a few months ago at a soccer game with his Bass Guitar, talked to his dad today and he was on his way to make a recording of his band, with one of those $2.99 computer microphones and a laptop computer. I told him that I would record his son's band for him with my digital 8 track. I guess they have drums, and guitar, they must, but I really only know the bass player...........isn't that how it always is............we know the bass players...........

Probably need 2 Sure SM-57s to really do it right, these condensors I have are great for Acoustic Guitars but to catch a true Rock and Roll Band in action, gonna needs some dynamics.

I think they are less than a benji each, Not going to do ebay until I get over the shipping fiasco I just had, but I'll do Musician's Friend if they have a good sale and free shipping.

Enough for now, it's raining today, rather nice, the season is finally changing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home