Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Must Be in the Front Row.


I did enjoy sitting in the $ 965.00 seat at the 2005 Kings Home opener. I greatly thank the corporate corporation that hosted me. Yes it's a very nice place to watch a basketball game in the front row. It rather puts things in perspective, does an ordinary fan ever get the chance to sit there? Will my son ever get the chance to sit there? Who knows. perhaps I will get to sit there again. It was very nice. You can hear all the smack talking, you can smell the Icy Hot.
A Thousand Dollars to go to a Basketball Game per seat.... But you can be only 10 seats away from the Maloof Brothers.

To bad they lost, they actually got their lunch handed to them, complete with dessert. The Detroit Pistons beat the shit out of the Kings. And probably rightly so, I think they are the defending Champions? Correct me if I'm wrong, at least I know that they did play in the NBA Finals last year, but don't remember if they won. They were also involved in the Brawl last year with the Indiana Pacers. Hmmm Just looked that one up, I guess it was the nother Wallace, not Rasheed Wallace (Man that guy is a phenomonal player....hey this blog thing needs spell check....

Anyway the Game was absolutely cool, If you get a chance to sit in the Front Row of an NBA Game.....................DO IT.
IT's F...A....N.....TASTIC................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home