Sunday, December 24, 2006

Yolo County is not exempt from Government Intelligence

Well folks the Government is just as unplanning at all levels

Recently Yolo County, (yes the same people who owe me a new 2006 Ford Mustang GT Windshield, by putting Chip and Seal, or should I say Chip and Not so Seal, instead of slurry seal on our roads, that have now turned into loose gravel) put up 2 signs at the enterance to Clarksburg, with a Radar gun pointed at the oncoming traffic. Well as you can clearly see the solar panel is pointed into the trees, so it doesn't get enough light to keep going. The thing didn't even work right when they first put it up. I set my cruise control at 35mph and it never did tell my speed, it only did when I turned onto Clarksburg Road.














They even talked about it not working at the GPAC meeting (It was in the minutes). Guess nobody but me figured it out, but I saw it the first day that it was only going to work for a little while..... I guess I'll go to the next GPAC meeting and point this out..........


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home