Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Nitroglycerin

Nitroglycerin.....

remember hearing about it in 4th grade that heart attack victims could put one under their tongue and get themselves out of the woods until they got medical attention.

How Interesting...

Now I have some of them for that exact reason.

and I know how they work, they dialate your blood vessels allowing the blood to pass through them more easily, of course they also give you an instant massive headache.
of course bugs bunny and friends had nitroglycerin to make explosions

last week I had 3 of these pills and still had major chest pain while in the ER.

They ended up giving me an IV of it until the next day.




Should I not have to use these pills, I guess we can rob the pine city stage, or try to blow up the road runner by putting them with bird seed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home