Saturday, January 10, 2009

Must be in the Front Row...Again

I never thought it would happen.
Please see November 8, 2005 post.
Got to sit in front row of Sacramento Kings NBA Game last night. This time I got to bring my son. How cool is that for an 11 year old boy to sit in the very front row of a professional basketball game. We had a great time. We got to sit the 2nd quarter in the front row, and the rest of the game was spent in the luxury suite, eating the non-diet food and drinking waters and diet cokes. oh and A beer.

I was hosted by the same corporate corporation that hosted last time.

We weren't at the game ... we were IN the game and it was such a great thing to be able to share this with my son. Of course he wanted to keep the ticket like I did last time.
Who really gets to spend $965.00 for a basketball game ticket.

These are strictly corporate things or wealthy people things, how nice is it that there is a corporate coroporation guy that understands what it is like to be able to bring a son to such an event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home