Saturday, November 21, 2009

Another one

From time to time there have been people and situations heavy on my heart
and I have felt compelled to ask everyone I know to pray for them.
including people who read either regularly or stumble upon this page.

Now I must ask for prayer for Carmina
A friend of mine that I met working at the Pharmacy that I get all my many heart medications from.

Her and her husband were involved in a car accident

he was killed

she remained in the hospital for nearly 3 weeks and is home now.

I know it is a hard situation for her, as strong as she looked when I visited her in the hospital. That is just her. She is perhaps one of the most smiling happiest people I have known. So that is her nature.
However she is still recovering from her injuries and the loss of her husband.

So Please Pray for her comfort and recovery.

oh... and please keep praying for all the other stuff I put on here in the past...

Thank You
God Bless All of YOU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home