Saturday, August 24, 2013

The Never Ending Time Loop

Well, it's back to the weirdness.  Always the same, yet so different.  Some people can just turn off things so easily, and I just can't.  Although, it seems like maybe I'm finally becoming jaded and cynical about the whole thing.

Now I find myself at another one of those points.  I am unemployed without medical coverage, single parent.  Out of a relationship which had to end because I just can't continue being treated in a mean way for so long, it just never got better, it never gets better.  If someone stops loving you and caring about you, they just stop.

Have some great things going on as well.  Started a band at church, even posted a few youtube videos of us.  It's quite exciting,  I am really approaching it as a "hired gun" this is not the band for me to lead.  I do want that but I am just using my gifts and talents to make real the vision of others.  And... yes I used Les Paul through a Marshall for our first time playing.  Second song is a lot more earthy and has a Celtic feel to it.  At the same time some of us are working on some other songs for the Sunday School opening.

Having several guitar playing gigs experience at wineries, I find myself wanting to do more and I am setting up some for this next month.  I also really want to do some more recording, without a job I have time, yet I feel guilty for doing photo and guitar things because I need to find a job.

So I have not written on here in quite some time, I know when I started back in 2005 I didn't know if this would take off, and for a while it did, I guess I got discouraged a little bit in the later part of last decade.  I think when I started Facebook, that was a different outlet and this withered.  Perhaps I should do more.  I'm rambling on about it now.  It's quite odd for people who write these personal blogs, once in a while someone will read something you think is important, funny, entertaining, etc.... occasional the random person will see it, or the long lost friend. 

I have been posting a few photos from time to time.  I have really been happy with my photography, several thousand photos, and several hundred of them are fantastic, I'm happy with them.  I have some great golden gate bridge photos to post, some photos from last month's Alaskan Cruise, and this week some really great hummingbird photos....

here they come....

and hopefully some more writing.
and of course.... Music!!!
Toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home