Thursday, October 30, 2008

Graveyard

The Graveyard is complete........ will touch it up and put headstones (vienna finger cookies) on tomorrow.

Totals
8505 Calories
392 grams of Fat
890 grams of carbohydrates.

I will not even eat one bite of this one folks, i'm on a diet and have actually become quite the healthy food cook lately.

it is just a back by popular demand from when I made it last year for the Work Halloween Pot Luck... Had a few ask if I was bringing it again, cause I guess they like the chocolate.

I'll be snacking on a veggie tray and eating a salad lunch at my Rotary Club meeting.

and YES i'm putting a sign next to it with the nutrition information so my co-workers will know what they are eating........ If I eat this I'm sure that I'll end up IN a graveyard.

Guess I'll just post the picture tomorrow, or add it to this post later since the upload picture thing isn't working right now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home