Sunday, August 25, 2013

Alaska Cruise Day 7 - At Sea back to Vancouver

 This was pretty Awesome The Alert Bay Trumpeter drove up to the ship and played Oh Canada!, The Star Spangled Banner, and
God Save the Queen.
 I would really like to give this guy a tip.  But since I have no job, I don't think it would be prudent, perhaps when I'm back on feet, I will because I thought this was pretty cool, there weren't many people on deck 4 when this guy came up, perhaps there were on 9/10 but I don't know I was on 4 taking photos of the Canadian Coast. So I don't know how many saw and heard him.
 Chip and Popcorn giving us the BEST SERVICE EVER
 Cipri our main server (Chip)
 Phapakorn our Assistant Server (yes that's POPCORN, what a great name)
 Cipri and Phapakorn are the GREATEST! I miss these guys
The Towel animal of the night. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home