Saturday, November 08, 2008

Cardiac Tests

Had another Treadmill Stress Test today.... Did Quite Well.

About all you can get on a weekend, or else another Angiogram, which I just had a month ago.

Actually I just had a treadmill stress test on Monday.

Friday I had a C-T Scan
I'm going to get a PET Rubidium Myocardial Perfusion Scan next.

and going to continue my cardiac rehab program.

I have been bleeding from a vaccination, a Lovenox injection, an IV and 2 blood draw sites, and my nose....

HOLY COW what an experience this is turning out to be.

I have been loging blood pressures of like 106/56 on average, heart rate is averaging 60-70, been exercising at heartrate of 105 for up to 40 minutes.
Not quite sure what the chest pain was Yesterday which caused another hospital stay, but it is enough to make me very scared and aware of my condition at all times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home