Sunday, August 25, 2013

Alaska Cruise Day 6 - Ketchikan

 Small Island of Trees in Alaska
 There are Two Bald Eagles in this Photo but they are so far away, I didn't see that many of them at all
 just a boat
 Ketchikan Harbor
 Ketchikan Alaska
 A Couple of Fishing Boats by our boat
We took on some FRESH Alaskan food while in Ketchikan and had some fresh Crab, Salmon, Elk etc... on the dinner menu that night
Yes I saw the fresh seafood truck delivering it.
 Ketchikan Shopping Zone

 The Ketchikan Tourist Center
 USA and Alaskan Flags
 The back of our ship (The Disney Wonder)
with Donald Duck hanging on it
 A Seal frolicking in Ketchikan Harbor
 Ketchikan Creek Street
 Could have done a Makeup but I wasn't there on the Right day
 Native Alaskan Totem Poles

 Our ship across the Harbor
 Had to stop and photograph this interesting flower in Whale Park
 Ketchikan Sign
 Ketchikan Monument
 Another of the stern of the Disney Wonder
 Long Time Exposure to silken the water and remove the people
 Long Exposure (with ND Filters) removes the people
 see previous photo description
 Ketchikan
 Did not get a chance to go to this restaurant on the ship (would have missed Cipri and Popcorn) but the friends I met on the cruise ate there and when I ran into them later they said it was the best restaurant land or sea that they have ever been to.  Next time for sure, maybe I will have some romance on the cruise.
 When I was presented with this bowl, I was blown away that out of all the passengers we were the favorites of our serving staff (Kerry Head Waiter, Cipri Server, and Phapakorn Asst Server) they presented this to me at the second to last night dinner, when I asked travel agent after I got home she said this would be Very rare to get.  I'm very happy to have it.
 The Night's Towel animal ( a Pooh Bear)
I'm probably not going to comment about the dreams aboard the ship, only because I just don't know what to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home